Today i’m showing you how to make an easy vegan chocolate smoothie with bananas, cacao and almond butter. This smoothie will even satisfy those with a big sweet tooth (myself included! )
OPEN FOR FULL RECIPE:
– 3 ripe spotty bananas (2 frozen, 1 fresh for optimal creaminess)
– 1 – 2 medjool dates (depends how sweet you want it to be)
– 1 tbsp Cacao
– 1 tbsp Vega One Chocolate (could sub for another tbsp cacao) 1 heaping spoonful of almond butter
– 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
– 1 tbsp cacao nibs (don’t over-blend them so they stay a bit chunky!)
*The chocolate sauce in the thumbnail is a mixture of dates, water and cacao in a blender*
Hi i’m Brianna of Delicious Nutrition! I’m a vegan and Being a competitive figure skater, I like to eat healthy for my best physical performance. It helps that I love studying nutrition and creating healthy recipes.
Two years ago, I had to change my diet when I was experiencing a lot of stomach discomfort and I was constantly getting sick. Since then I have rarely (if ever) been sick and my energy levels have improved significantly.
Good nutrition can impact your life incredibly.
Treat your body well and it will love you right back! Don’t forget to ~~~
Positive Ukulele – Sokolovsky my latest video: “EASY Vegan Halloween Treats”.