Tagues Center for Nutrition is a bariatric medical practice specializing in non-surgical weight loss solutions. We help patients lose weight and improve their health through nutrition and optimizing supplementation. Our medically centered weight loss programs are lead by board-certified bariatric physician, Rick Tague, M.D., M.P.H. T.M.
Dr. Tague and his team can design a powerful nutrition plan specifically for you that will help you lose excess weight, deal with important medical conditions like high cholesterol, high blood or diabetes, and help keep you in control of your health.
Our program addresses:
– Hormonal evaluation to assess individual obstacles to weight loss
– Metabolism hormone testing (thyroid hormone is only one example)
– hormone evaluation (Deficiencies of hormones can interfere with weight loss as well as limit desire and response)
– Weight cycling evaluation and treatment
– Food cravings (sugar, carbohydrates, chocolate, salt, high fat foods)
– Stress eating
– Binge eating
– Night time eating
– Excessive hunger drive
– Poor satiety (not feeling full after eating normal amounts)
– Body composition analysis and monitoring to guarantee appropriate fat loss, not loss of
muscle and bone
– Nutrient level testing and replenishment
– Appetite and craving control, using multiple techniques and tools to optimize safety and effectiveness of treatment without hunger typical on other diets
Risk factor identification and management for Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Insomnia, Arthritis, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Fatigue, Diminished Drive and Response, and Sleep Apnea.
Plans are tailored to assist the individual nutritionally address their weight-related medical disorders, like high-cholesterol, high blood diabetes
Additional benefits of Dr. Tagues program include:
– a team of EXPERTS to assist you (physicians, registered dietitians, nurse practitioners, nurses, nutritionists, exercise specialists) lead by board certified bariatric physician, Dr. Tague.
– personally designed fat reduction diet plan to get you to YOUR weight loss goal as fast as possible within safe limits.
– no injections or surgery involved.
– no programs — everything is built around your needs and medical issues.
The Center for Nutrition and Preventive Medicine has locations in both Kansas City (Leawood, KS) and Topeka, KS. Learn more at Weight Loss Program, Bariatric Medicine, Weight Loss (Symptom), Preventive Medicine, Medical Weight Loss, Non-Surgical Weight Loss, Nutrition (Medical Specia…
A Handful of Techniques To Earn At Excess weight Decline
Several men and women generally give up on losing weight mainly because they have absent about it improperly. If you are arranged and have a variety of effectively-assumed-out powerful parts of advice to help guide you, there should be no rationale for you not to see major outcomes bit by bit but absolutely. Take a at the beneath items of information to help you out with your body weight decline.
Part of a physical fitness plan for bodyweight loss should really be power instruction. Power training will aid melt away much more calories through workout, as very well as establish muscle mass cells. Having a higher proportion of muscle cells in your.